I've been thinking about bucket lists lately. Do you have one? What's on it? Well I've come up with a 30 before 30. This year will be my 28th birthday, so I only have a couple of years to complete these. I'm going to keep up with my progress and let me know if you want to join in on the fun.
1) Go to a winery (Okay, so I've done this before...but I'd love to do it again)
2) Go snowboarding (I've only done this once in 2009)
3) Pass my APR, Accreditation in Public Relations
4) Run a 5K
5) Give blood
6) Ride a horse
7) Start and finish a quilt
8) Network in Nashville at a music event, festival, etc.
9) Go on a Good Times Tours bus to Biloxi/Atlanta
10) Go deer hunting
11) Take and pass the motorcycle safety course
12) Get involved and volunteer, serve on a board for something not related to public relations/marketing/events
13) Learn how to clean a fish
14) Learn how to can something (jam, pasta sauce, green beans, peas)
15) Go on a Road Trip with Cassie and Mallory
16) Watch the sunset or sunrise with Adam
17) Make soup from scratch
18) Make my own wine or beer
19) Shop at H&M
20) Learn how to use QuickBooks
21) Have professional family photos taken
23) Go to New Orleans and do other things besides Bourbon Street.
24) Organize my recipes/get recipes from my mother
25) Go to Lake of the Ozarks with the Mense's
26) Finally join Junior League??
27) Meet Taylor Swift (completely realistic, just for you Joani)
28) Finally make a trip to DC to see Annie!!!
29) Devote more time to Spark Publicity. Branch off with a promotions company. Get websites completed.
30) Plan a fun 30th Birthday Party!!
and because my Meet and Greet with Taylor Swift isn't necessarily realistic, I've added number 31.
31) Get a following on my blog!
Already completed Bucket List:
Go on a cruise - August 2007
Go to New Orleans for Mardi Gras - February 2008
See snow - February 2009
Go to California - February 2009
Visit the Golden Gate Bridge - February 2009
Visit Napa Valley - February 2009
Texas Renaissance Festival - November 2009
NASA Space Center, Houston, TX - November 2009
Swimming with manatees - February 2011
Tour the Jack Daniels Distillery - September 2011
First trip to Nashville - September 2011
Go to a Taylor Swift concert - September 2011
Visit the Grand Ole Opry - September 2011
Visit the Ryman - December 2011
Tour the Parthenon in Nashville - December 2011
Purchase a Mac - February 2012
Make sushi - February 2012
Ultimate Bucket List to be compiled later.