Whitticisms. What?? I can't help that I like to read blogs from people named Whitney.
Let's see if I can make it through the challenge. Okay, so maybe I won't do it 10 days in a row, as it took me about three days to pull all of this together, but it will eventually be 10 days worth of challenges and maybe you'll even learn a little about me. Let's make it fun, why don't you tell me about you too!
Ten Secrets About Me
10) I'm not a fan of water. I don't like water in my face or getting into the water at the beach, but I'm a HUGE beach fan. The ONLY exception to this would be tubing or kayaking and going down Blackwater River in Milton, Fla.
9) I love note cards and thank you cards. If I was graphically inclined, I would design them.
8) I am irritable when I am hungry. Which in turn leads to me always having snacks around.
6) Horses are my favorite animal. We use to own a pony when I was little. I want to ride and own horses but I'm very allergic to them.
5) I wish I was musically inclined. I'm not, but I love live music.
4) Zaxby's Blue Zalads are my weakness. Mixed greens, red cabbage, carrots, roma tomatoes, blue cheese crumbles, fried onions, and Buffalo Fingerz® or blackened chicken, with Texas toast.
3) I don't really like chocolate. It's not that I hate it, I just don't crave it or really care about it.
2) I'm a food hog. I love to cook, I’m just to lazy to cook anything extravagant.
1) I'm not a fan of flowers as a gift on anniversaries, birthdays, holidays, etc. I'd rather go out to eat at a nice restaurant.
I probably should have made one of my 10 secrets that I wasn't good at coming up with secrets, but I think that's pretty obvious.
A Restlessness, A Calling
1 hour ago