1) Comfortable clothing - Choose your clothing wisely, as you will be in them all day. Make sure they are weather appropriate.You don't want to be miserable during the day if it's hot and you are in jeans or freezing at night in a dress when it gets chilly. Here are a couple ideas of what I would wear to a festival.
|Paisley Print Racerback Tank|
|Jessica Simpson One Shoulder Printed Dress|
|Victoria's Secret Purple Dress|
|Moa Moa Strapless Dress|
|BCBG Dress - minus the heels|
2) Cross body purse or backpack. It needs to be something that you don't have to hold onto. Either a backpack or a purse that crosses over your body. My personal favorite is a Vera Bradley backpack.
4) Comfortable shoes. No wedges or heels. Find a great pair of sandals, Sperry's, cowboy boots or rain boots.
|Hunter Rain Boots|
6) Camera. An absolute necessity. My personal preference if the Canon SD4000, as it has a great low light setting which is pertinent for concerts.
|Ray Ban RB3342 60|
10) Girlfriends or Friends. This is who helps you make those unforgettable memories, don't leave home without them!
11) Rockstar Energy Drinks. Sleep when you're dead. Enjoy your time!
12) Want Merchandise? Buy it early, put it in your backpack and leave it at the campsite/hotel that night. Sizes and options sell out. Go back the last day and see if there is anything discounted that you wanted.
13) Koozie. A must have for any southern girl, festival or not. At least one should always be in your possession.
14) Blanket or chair. At some point during the festival, you are going to want to sit down and listen to the music. A blanket is a great way to "claim your space" but a chair is sometimes easier to carry around or leave in a specific place.
15) Earplugs. Believe me, by the time you reach the end of the night, you'll thank me even if you just have them for a "just in case."